Teens, we want you to design the Teen Summer Reading Program T-shirt! The winning shirt will be one of the prizes given to every teen who completes our Summer Reading program. That means your T-shirt could be worn by more than 500 Lawrence Teens!
1. Open to teens in grades 6-12.
2. Designs should be inspired by the Summer Reading theme: “Your Story Starts Here”
3. Designs must include the words “Lawrence Public Library Teen Zone”
4. The image must be created with only 1 color.
5. Designs must be submitted on an 8.5″ x 11″ piece of white paper.
6. Designs can be created on a computer, hand drawn, or painted.
7. Designs will be altered if necessary to comply with printing n eeds.
8. Designs must be submitted to the library no later than April 25, 2014.
9. Contest judges will be members of the Teen Advisory Board and library staff.
10. All designs become property of the Lawrence Public Library and cannot be returned. The winning design may be used in future promotions, displays, signs, advertising, etc., as we see fit.
11. The winner will receive a T-shirt, T-shirts for his/her immediate family, and a $25 gift card to Michael’s Arts and Crafts.
- Label the back of your entry with your name, address, and phone number.
- Read and sign the entry form, and get your parent or guardian’s signature.
- Attach the entry to the entry form.
- Bring your entry to the Teen Zone Desk at Lawrence Public Library by April 25, 2014.