Book a Librarian
Need research help? The librarians at the Lawrence Public Library can help you locate and use a variety of resources, including:
- General library resources and databases
- Small business and non-profit resources
- Genealogy, local history, and house history resources
- Consumer and health information
- We can also provide assistance to Spanish and Chinese speakers
Please click on the following button submit this form to make a 30-minute in-person or telephone research appointment with a librarian. A library staff member will contact you shortly to set up a time. We require at least seven days advance notice in most cases. You can also contact us by phone at 785-843-3833, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.