Friends of the Library
About the Friends
The Friends of the Lawrence Public Library is a non-profit organization that believes a strong library is vital to our community. Through memberships dues and legendary book sales, they raise funds to support library collections, programs, and services.
If you’re interested in purchasing books but can’t wait for our next sale, a small sample of our collection is available on our Amazon site. Membership is an inexpensive way to support your library, you can get started by filling out this form. For further information, the Friends can be contacted at email@example.com.
May Book Sale
Enjoy the Library’s Summer Reading Kickoff Party and shop for summer reads at the same time!
- Saturday, May 30, 10:00am – 4:00pm
July Book Sale
- Thursday, July 9, 5:00 – 7:00pm (*Members only night; you can buy an annual membership at the door – $10/individual, $15/family)
- Friday, July 10, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, July 11, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, July 12, 12:00 to 4:00pm