Friends of the Library
About the Friends
The Friends of the Lawrence Public Library is a non-profit organization that believes a strong library is vital to our community. Through membership dues and legendary book sales, they raise funds to support library collections, programs, and services.
In addition to our library book sales, the Friends have many good books for sale on our Amazon site. Membership is an inexpensive way to support your library, you can get started by filling out this form. For further information, the Friends can be contacted at email@example.com.
Donations will be suspended and NOT ACCEPTED from June 24 to July 15 as volunteers prepare for the July book sale.
Following the suspension, donations can be dropped off at the Friends blue book drop on the west side of the library.
July Book Sale
- Thursday, July 9, 5:00 – 7:00pm (*Members only night; you can buy an annual membership at the door – $10/individual, $15/family)
- Friday, July 10, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, July 11, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, July 12, 12:00 to 4:00pm
October Book Sale
- Thursday, October 1, 5:00 – 7:00pm (*Members only night; you can buy an annual membership at the door – $10/individual, $15/family)
- Friday, October 2, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 3, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 4, 12:00 to 4:00pm