Nonprofit Collaboration – Webinar
Learn about strategic collaborations, joint programming and mergers for nonprofits, including an introduction to the Nonprofit Collaboration Database. This program will connect you with the tools to put your organization on the path to successful partnerships. Various handouts will be available at this session. This webinar is provided by the Foundation Center and supported by the Douglas County Community Foundation.
This class, developed in partnership with La Piana Consulting, walks you through the basics of collaboration and provides you with:
- An understanding of why nonprofits are choosing collaboration
- Knowledge on the range of collaboration options available
- A framework for the basic process steps in forging successful collaborative relationships
- Action steps for further exploration
- Access to model collaborations
Note: This recording of Understanding Collaboration includes a question & answer session with La Piana Consulting Partner Jo DeBolt, MBA.
You are welcome to bring your lunch to this session.
- Contact: Shirley B
- Contact Information: 785-843-3833