The library will be closed July 9 to July 25 as we move to our new building. Visit us at 707 Vermont St. starting Saturday, July 26!
“How Do I Get a Copy of The Cabinet of Wonders?”
There’s no special sign-up to participate in Read Across Lawrence for Kids. Just grab a copy, start reading, and show up at activities – it’s that easy! Here are a few ways to get a copy of The Cabinet of Wonders:
- Come to the Read Across Lawrence for Kids Kick-off Pizza Party on August 28th. Nosh on some Wheat State Pizza, watch the book trailer, and pick up your very own copy of The Cabinet of Wonders!
- Stop by the Children’s Room or Teen Zone for a free copy while supplies last, starting August 29th.
- Get lucky and be randomly given a copy by librarians around town during Lawrence Book Night on August 31st.
- Check-out or reserve a copy from Lawrence Public Library.
- Team up with somebody else who has a copy and share. Enjoy talking about it afterwards!