Whether you need to change your oil or change your name, our DIY databases can help! These resources are available via our public computers or remotely from any computer with a Kansas IP address. We are happy to help you use these resources. Just stop by the Reference Desk or contact them by phone at 785-843-1178, by email, or start a chat session.
- Auto Repair Reference Center – Access to repair, maintenance, and service information.
- LearningExpress Library – Practice tests and exercises for everything from the GED to TOEFL to the U.S. Citizenship Test.
- Lynda - Learn software from Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, and so much more!
Quality video courses taught by industry experts.
- Mango Languages – An online language-learning system that includes Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.
- Universal Class: Video-based courses for developing professional skills, such as accounting basics, managing rental properties, or crafting an effective presentation. Available in the library and remotely from any computer with a Kansas IP address.