Join Pattie each month for an informal, lively discussion of books, movies, and music available from the library. Book talks last about an hour and you do not need to be a resident of the particular site to participate. For more information, contact Pattie Johnston, Senior Outreach Coordinator by phone at 785-843-3833, ext. 115 or via email at email@example.com
Third Tuesday of each month
- 10:00 am – Midland Adult Day Care, 319 Perry St.
- 2:00 pm – Cottonwood Retirees, 1029 New Hampshire St.
- 3:00 pm – Babcock Place, 1700 Massachusetts St.
Third Wednesday of each month
- 10:30 am – Brandon Woods, 1501 Inverness Dr.
- 1:00 pm – Prairie Commons, 5121 Congressional Circle
- 2:15 pm – The Windsor, 3229 Peterson Rd.
Fourth Wednesday of each month
- 9:45 am – Presbyterian Manor, 1429 Kasold Dr.
- 1:00 pm – Pioneer Ridge Assisted Living, 4851 Harvard Rd.
- 2:30 pm – Drury Place, 1510 St. Andrews Dr.
View Lawrence Public Library – Book Talks in a larger map