Join Shirley each month for an informal, lively discussion of books, movies, and music available from the library. Book talks last about an hour and you do not need to be a resident of the particular site to participate. For more information, contact Polli Kenn, Readers Advisory Coordinator by phone at 785-843-3833, ext. 132 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Thursday of each month
- 1:00 pm – Babcock Place, 1700 Massachusetts St.
- 2:30 pm – Presbyterian Manor, 1429 Kasold Dr.
Third Friday of each month
- 1:00 pm – Prairie Commons, 5121 Congressional Circle
Fourth Thursday of each month
- 2:30 pm – Arbor Court, 1510 St. Andrews Dr.
Fourth Friday of each month
- 10:00am – Brandon Woods, 1501 Inverness Dr.
- 1:00 pm – Pioneer Ridge Assisted Living, (PRAL)
View Lawrence Public Library – Book Talks in a larger map