Starting Monday, June 5 through July 28, get ready for a summer fitness adventure into the great “ungnome”! Whether you’re House Lannister or House Stark, it’s your job to find all 21 gnomes we’ve hidden in various parks around town. Form a fellowship or strike out solo and earn some loot! Download the map here or pick one up at our Welcome Desk starting June 5. Made possible with support from the Douglas County Community Foundation.
Here’s how to play:
- Visit the walking paths in the parks on the map.
- Each location has two gnomes. Find them, and their special names along each path.
DeVictor Park has a bonus third gnome located in our Storywalk®.
The gnomes at Rock Chalk are quite far apart, spanning between E 902 RD and E 1000 RD.
- Match the park’s number with the gnome names on your handout. Write the park’s number next to the gnome’s name in the blank provided.
- Find all 21 gnomes. We’ve included three “wild card” gnomes on the list to keep you on your toes (you won’t find them—they’re just decoys.)
- Fill out your contact info and return the sheet to our Welcome Desk to enter the raffle for your very own gnomes!
GUARANTEED FINISHER PRIZES A coupon to Ad Astra Running A coupon to the Rolling Gnome Gaming Store A surprise tchotchke One of these four glorious finisher buttons — You choose! GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE To be announced… Oh, the suspense!