Libby, the innovative, new, one-tap app is designed to make borrowing and enjoying eBooks and audiobooks from your public library easier than ever. This free app, created by Overdrive, is available for Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices. It’s super easy! Just follow these steps:
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search by library name, city, or zip code.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title. When prompted, sign in. You’ll need a valid library card to complete this step.
- Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically so you can read them while you’re offline.
From your Shelf, you can:
- Tap Start Reading or Start Listening to open a title.
- Tap the cover image, then Send to Device to send a book to Kindle.