Teens’ Top Ten Book Club
Our time in the Teens Top Ten Book Club has com to an end. We know that a lot of you have loved participating in TTT so we will definitely apply to participate in future years.
But wait…there are still things you can do now!
Help Pick the Best Book of 2016
We still get to help narrow down the list of the top books published in 2016. Follow this link to cast your ballot by April 1st, 2017.
We still have some books that can be reviewed! Keep coming by to pick them up in the Teen Zone until they are gone. Reviews should now be submitted on our online catalog so that other library patrons can benefit from them.
Here is how to submit:
- Go to the library catalog
- In the upper right hand corner click on “Log In / My LPL”
- Log in or register your account. (You’ll need your library card number and the pin number you use to check out books.)
- Search the catalog for the book you read.
- Click on the book you read to get to the page with the book description.
- Scroll down to see a red speech bubble and the words “Add a Comment”
- Click on this and then type in your review. This will be viewable by anyone who uses the catalog.
Alternatively, if you have a goodreads account, keep reading, publish your review there and you might even hear back from the author!
Thank you so much to all who have participated over the last two years!