Yes, we are open! (2/22)
Test Page for Polli
Do you and your fellow book clubbers scramble each month to find enough copies of the selected book? Is it your turn to lead the discussion and you don’t know where to start? Our Book Club in a Bag service can help!
- The library has a collection of Book Club Bags that contain 10-12 copies of a selected title and a discussion guide compiled by library staff.
- There are a wide variety of choices available – fiction, nonfiction, classics, and local authors.
- Still can’t find a title you’re interested in? Try our Kindle Book Club Bags – let us know in the notes section of your order what book you would like to read, and as long as there is an eBook version, we will load that book onto the Kindle reading tablet for you. The Kindle Book Club Bags come with 8 Kindle devices.
- The bags check out for six weeks and can be reserved up to one year in advance.
- When a bag is ready for you, you’ll pick it up from the holds shelf and check it out with your other materials.